Allegan Co.: Stuff the Bus
ALLEGAN CO.—The 11th annual Stuff the Bus Food Drive will take place at participating grocery stores in Allegan County from June 20-22 as part of United Way’s global Day of Caring.
Food and personal care item donations collected during the drive will be delivered directly to local food pantries.
Donation sites include:
• Village Market (Allegan), June 20, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.; June 21, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; June 22, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., benefits Allegan United Methodist Church and The Vine at Christ Community Church
• Hamilton Food Center (Hamilton), June 20-22, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. both days, benefits Diamond Springs Wesleyan Church
• Wagoner’s (Fennville), June 20-22, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. each day, benefits Ladders of Hope
• Dick’s Market (Dorr), June 21, 9 a.m.-7 p.m., June 22, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., benefits Project Hope NE
• Harding’s (Wayland), June 20-22, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. each day, benefits Wayland Christian Neighbors
• Harding’s (Plainwell), June 21, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. and June 22, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. benefits Christian Neighbors SE
• Walmart (Otsego), June 20-22, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. both days, benefits Martin United Methodist Church